Do you need help?
Frequently asked questions
Registering on the OK-Print website is very simple, just follow these steps:
- At the top of the page click on ”Login”
- On the next page click on ”Create a new account”
- Follow all the steps and you are registered at OK-Print
Registration at OK-Print is not mandatory, you can always make your purchase in a guest session. Please note that you may not enjoy the same benefits, if you do not register, but remain a guest.
- Sign in using the button at the top right of the homepage.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Choose the product you wish to buy and select all the options available to have the product customised to your liking.
- Then go to the ”shopping cart” and complete the purchase process.
- At the end of the purchasing process you will receive an email with the summary of your order.
Invoices are sent by email, however they are also available in your account:
- Log in using the button at the top right of the homepage.
- Click on the ”My Orders” tab
- Select the order you wish to withdraw the invoice for.
- Download the invoice.
When browsing our site you will always find a ”Help” button in the bottom right corner. Click on this button and send your question. You can also upload photos if you need to.
Unsubscribing from promotional emails is very simple, just follow these steps:
- Log in on the button located in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Click the ”Profile Data” tab.
- Turn off the button ”I want to receive promotional e-mails”.
The cancellation is done immediately. Please note that your email may already be included in automatic mailing lists. However, they will be the last ones you receive.
If you would like to receive promotional e-mails again later on, just turn the button on.
If you have any further questions, you can send an email to email@example.com
The pickup adress is: Rua dos Laminadores nº2, 2840-586 Parque Industrial do Seixal.
You must present your order number when pickup.
We are available from Monday to Friday, from 08:00 to 18:00 hours.